Jaipur is the capital city of the western state of Rajasthan, it has a population of almost 4 million and the city is a famous tourist place in India and forms a part of the west Golden Triangle tourist circuit including Delhi and Agra. The city was established in the year 1727 by Jai Singh II, the Raja of Amer who ruled from the year of 1699 to 1743. The city is home to several engineering jewels in the country including the Hawa Mahal, the city palace, Jal Mahal, Jaigarh fort etc. It is most commonly known as the pink city.
Over the past few decades the city has seen burgeoning urbanization and medical infrastructure. The city has also emerged as one of the most famous cities within India for hair transplant procedures. Hair transplant in Jaipur has become iconic due to presence of several world class clinics in the city, the more famous of which is Medispa Hair transplant clinic owned and mentored by one of the most popular hair transplant surgeons in India, Dr. Suneet Soni. Medispa hair transplant has successfully handled more than 5000+ cases and especially the most complicated ones, thanks to the excellence of Dr. Suneet Soni. Several patients whose hair transplant procedures had been ruined by other clinics have gained their happiness back, again thanks to Dr. Suneet Soni who is a super specialist plastic surgeon (MCh) with over 15 years of experience and can easily perform surgeries with less than 1% damage rate to follicles.
Hair transplant is a minimally invasive surgical procedure that involves extracting hair follicles from donor areas with permanent hair roots and placing them at the bald site taking due care of aesthetics. Since, it is a meticulous surgical cosmetic procedure, the choice of the clinic and surgeon certainly decides the fate of the results big time. Hence, always try to find the best hair transplant clinic in Jaipur if you are looking. For this you can do a little bit of research around the below criteria
- Reputation – The reputation of the surgeon and the clinic is a clear feedback accumulated over the past patients’ feedback and should always be duly verified before visiting any clinic.
- Experience – An experienced clinic more likely has well established protocols, a well trained team and would have handled more diverse cases as compared to a new clinic or one which has less patient footfall.
- Clinical Infrastructure – A good hair transplant clinic will have sufficient technology support in an endeavor to enhance the results and reduce possible complications. Medispa hair transplant clinic has world class equipment supported by latest state of the art technology.
- Surgeon – This is one of the prime reasons to choose a clinic, because at the end of the day it is the surgeon who shall diagnose, design treatment plan and operate on Hence, it becomes important that the surgeon has a strong academic profile, deep surgical expertise and a congenial behavior that makes the patients’ feel comfortable around him/her.
- Accreditations – Please check the various accreditations and certification for quality benchmarks that the clinic has before finalizing it.
- Ownership pattern of the clinic – A clinic owned and run by a surgeon is definitely better than branded clinics for two simple reasons 1) Continuity of treatment – since hair transplant is a long term procedure, you may have to interact with several surgeons in branded clinic which is a clear demerit and 2) Information symmetry – any feedback of the surgeon owned clinic is a direct feedback of the surgeon who shall perform your procedure, this is not available for branded clinics as the feedbacks are generally brand centric instead of being surgeon centric.
- Cost vs Quality – Hair transplant is already an affordable procedure in Jaipur now, the cost is already almost 70% less than the cost in the US, UK or even UAE for a similar quality treatment. Thus, there is not much scope left to shave off the cost without impacting the quality of treatment. Hence, a good clinic will always focus on cost and quality treatment instead of just offering commercial discounts.
- Clinic with a comprehensive approach – Hair transplant is performed using two-three different techniques, the choice of which is made by the surgeon after inspecting the scalp and understanding case history. However, clinics which practice all procedures would be in a better position to offer the best possible treatment as compared to clinics which just practice one technique.
If you are also looking for finding the best hair transplant clinic in Jaipur, do not think twice and reach out to Medispa hair transplant clinic in Jaipur, your experience of the overall procedure and the results shall be really outstanding. Their confidence is displayed in the fact that the clinic encourages its patients to verify all the facts before choosing them.